- Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days before deposit is due.
- Completion of a signed booking form and payment of a deposit on acceptance by ‘Camp Cool’ constitutes a binding contract.
We regret we are unable to accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
- We regret our bell tents are not suitable for dogs. However, disabled assistance dogs (e.g. guide dogs, hearing dogs etc) are welcome by prior arrangement.
- All ‘Camp Cool’ Parties are STRICTLY NON-SMOKING.
- All rubbish/recycling must be removed at the end of your event prior to collection. ‘Camp Cool’ reserves the right to levy a charge, which will be deducted from your security deposit, for the removal of any rubbish or waste left in the tent.
- Hire price includes delivery within the first 10 miles of our South Cave base, then delivery charge fees will apply. Please contact for details.
- ‘Camp Cool’ accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or theft to any property left in the bell tent for the duration of the hire period.
- ‘Camp Cool’ accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury to any member of your party that may occur whilst you are in occupation of the tent.
- The Hirer is responsible for ensuring adequate space is available for the equipment to be set up and arranged. The space required for one 5 metre bell tent is 7 metre x 7 metre flat area of grass. ‘Camp Cool’ will not refund in full or in part the monies paid in the event that adequate space is not available to set up the equipment which the Hirer has confirmed on the Booking Form.
Camp Cool Undertakings
- ‘Camp Cool’ will deliver, erect and furnish your bell tent to the agreed location on the first day of the commencement of your booking.
- ‘Camp Cool’ will dismantle and remove all equipment from your event location on the day of termination of your hire period.
- While ‘Camp Cool’ will do everything possible to ensure your tent is erected at the agreed time and date, no responsibility or liability can be accepted for delays due to road accidents or severe traffic problems.
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is payable on booking.
- The balance of hire payment is due 14 days before your event.
- A £100 refundable security deposit is required with the balance of payment for bell tent bookings. The security deposit is refundable once the equipment has been collected undamaged and fully tested (normally within 48 hours). In the unlikely event that any items are damaged replacement costs will be deducted.
- The security deposit will be refunded by bank transfer within 7 working days of the end of your hire period.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. Please enter your name as a reference so we can identify your payment.
- Your hire booking will be treated as cancelled if the balance of the hire payment is not received by us by the date specified on the booking form (14 days before the commencement of your hire) or unless alternate payment terms have been agreed.
- If you wish to cancel your booking once you have paid your initial deposit please notify us immediately. In these circumstances your initial deposit is non-returnable and any contract is rendered void.
- If you cancel once you have paid the full cost of your tent hire, we are unable to return any monies to you, unless we are able to rebook the bell tent for the period in question. In these circumstances we may offer the tent at a reduced rental to encourage a late booking and any money we recover we will refund to you.
- In the event of extreme or adverse weather conditions making it impossible to erect the bell tent(s), ‘Camp Cool’ cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result. In this situation we will work with you to offer you an alternative site/date, where possible.
- ‘Camp Cool’ reserve the right to cancel your hire booking at any time. In the unlikely event of this happening, a full refund will be made, however ‘Camp Cool’ will not accept responsibility or liability for losses or any other costs incurred as a result.
- Should your chosen location cancel or terminate your booking for any reason whatsoever, no refund will be given by ‘Camp Cool’. In this case, please contact us as a matter of urgency and we will do our utmost to help you find an alternative site.
Health and Safety
- ‘Camp Cool’ operates a STRICT NO SMOKING policy inside the bell tent.
- Candles with flames are not permitted inside the bell tent. Battery operated candles will be provided.
- For your protection and safety, cooking is prohibited inside the bell tent.
- Fire pits and BBQ’s should be sited a safe distance from the bell tent and should not be left unattended.
- Force Majeure (unforeseeable circumstances preventing someone from fulfilling a contract)
‘Camp Cool’ cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or other costs incurred as a result of: acts of God including fire, flood, storm or natural disasters, war, sabotage or acts of terrorism, government sanctions, labour disputes including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other Industrial action, failure in the transportation of equipment or in the provision of services.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This agreement and disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
The parties irrevocably agree that the Courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).